Friday, November 24, 2006

Pulled from the Shelves

Rupert Murdoch and Harpercollins publishers started an unfortunate trend this past week when they decided not to release O.J. Simpson's new book If I Did It. Publishing companies nation-wide are jumping on this new "moral" bandwagon and will be pulling the following newly released or nearly released titles from the shelves. There goes my Christmas list.

Let's Just Say We Did Actually Torture a Woman During the Recording of "Love Roller Coaster" -- Would That Be a Good Thing for Our Careers or A Bad Thing?, by the Ohio Players

Wouldn't It Be Crazy if There Was No Justification for the War in Iraq?, by George W. Bush (with help)

Girl, it is True (You are to Know This, Ya?): We Sing Our Own Songs (Why You Not Believe?), by Milli Vanilli

What I Imagine Little Boys Might Taste Like, by Michael Jackson

I Swear I Don't Have a Small Penis and a Low Self-Esteem, So Shut Up, by Gene Simmons

An Extra "Dum" in "Dum-Dum-Dum Dada Dum-Dum": What Would "Ice Ice Baby" Sound Like if I Sampled David Bowie's Under Pressure?, by Robert Van Winkle

How We Sold Our Souls to the Devil In Order to Be Famous (But Not At All Respected): A Work of Fiction, by Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton

What If I Actually Didn't Pity the Fool?, Mr. T

Seriously, Everyone: I Murdered My Ex-wife and Her Lover (Oops, Did I Just Say That Out Loud and In Print for Millions to Read?), by Sojay Impson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home